Friday, April 30, 2010

Glad

Sharing a perfect happy moments with others is the only thing that I could do now.
Nothing much.
I am glad to share the happiness around me as I am waiting for my happy moments to reach the stage.

The pain is still there.
I mean my gum.
Is not a happy thing to be share with you guys.
But some people makes me smile with their happy news which I could share with.

Glad that some people are moving forward...Glad to see some of my friends are getting a raise..new job..promotion..glad to see some friends are getting engaged...Glad to share a wedding bliss with some friends..Glad to hear great news of their newborn...

God...that makes me feel so old. Muehehehhee..
and glad to see that some friends are still with me even they are aware that I am a total ATTENTION SEEKER!
;-)

Stay tuned.
More to come.
Heh! ;-)