Monday, April 5, 2010

Word of advice

I haven't had a chance to have a "woman's conversation" with kaklong for quite sometimes..
So, there it goes..
Last weekend, On Saturday night- we sat on her sofa at the balcony and berasap together. (The activity that Abah couldn't join anymore)

My elder sister,
had gone through a various stages of challenges in her life.
and yet- she made it.
Luckily she still have the wonderful parents and the unpredictable siblings..also her precious asset- Todt,just to make her feel strong and go through all the difficulties ahead.

Well...small talk with kaklong makes me think carefully and made up my mind.

She said something important and showing me the sign that "life is never been easy and you just need to move on"

Me-Moving on- as always.

She said..
  • People are more attracted to you if you are interesting!
  • Most of the guys that I've met now, are scared of commitment.
  • Some of the guys that I've met are only "friends". Not more than that.
  • Girls are so clingy at times.
  • Guys are more likely to see the "real you"
  • Girls are always misunderstood by guys behavior towards them.
  • "Busy" is never an issue to a guy if he really likes you.
  • Guys and girls have their own agenda.
  • Find someone who are really into you and thinks that you are interesting.
  • Do not change the way you are even you are officially dating him.
and the magical sentence that came out from her mouth which makes me think- that is fcuking true!

I am smiling and trying to get over and done with the dilemma.
Enjoying the life that only comes once!
Thanks to kaklong for her incredible advise.


Even you are nonsense sometimes..haha :P...I still adore your strength!