Monday, April 26, 2010

The Ugly Truth

Currently, I have been watching a lot of "chick-flick" movies through my dvd player and my cute little 14 inch tv.
Especially when I wanted to restrict myself from facebook-ing a lot and stop depending on internet at home. This is include...The ugly truth.

Katherine Heigl is one of the fav actress that always catching up my mind. Since the revolution of Greys Anatomy..
Tell me about it..shes hot isn't ;-)

Well..its not about the movie I want to touch here.
Its just one of the dialog between her and the actor, Gerard Butler.

"The truth is always ugly, isn't"

Is that true?
Well, in her situation on that movie, yup.
In love, in life..SOMETIMES..
the truth is always ugly.

Those beautiful, excellent and flowery moments that you went tru with your partner..its not the truth.
When you are in love..automatically the feelings are blooming with respect and expression.
Everything that shes done or he did was a great moment.
That is called love.
But when you guys reach certain stages when the "reality hits", you will see a lot of ugliness of that particular person..
Whatever that he/she used to do doesn't bring any joy anymore.
Thats called "reality"
The fantasy is over.

Relax and enjoying the moment.
These are the tests that you need to go through in order to make your relationship works.
I am nobody here to talk about the greatest love of all.
But as a normal human being..I am pretty sure, those moments already hit me so many times.
Some of it - I am excellently went tru it with the guts that I had and some of it- Its disappear just like that.
How?
"the relationship- doesn't work"

Therefore, I am really proud to see people who still madly in love with their partner after years..this is including a happy marriage where they are not only live in their fantasy but went through the reality. Bravo! :)

What am I here?
Single and ready to mingle.
But I do have some concern on getting into a relationship..
Its just me, asking myself this question-

"Could I accept the ugliness ..even I know that is the truth?"

;-)
I always wanted to live in fantasy.hehe.