Sunday, January 1, 2012

Phase of life

I am looking at them sarcastically.
I am very skeptical on about what they are doing.

Do not get me wrong.
I don't pray for their unhappiness in the future.
But, with what that I went tru...I don't think i would be able to go near that path again.

They might think..this is nonsense.
I do not blame them.
They might think that I am a total nonsense
Still, I don't give a flying fuck with that
They might look at me differently since I am not following the same route like most of them did.
Anyhow, I don't feel bad at all.

A good friend was laughing loudly when I brought the subject into our teleconversation recently.
He said that..this is one of the phase of life.

Being different by not following the trend is always me.
So, this is the"that phase of life".
I nodded.
He smiled and continued laughing.
He said that he knew me that long and he thinks that I am being JK too much recently.
"Things like this normally will not bothering you and what you need to do is leave all the nasty comments in your head and stop judging"

I admit that I did judge people around me with negative thoughts...everytime I encountered with those scenario that might lead me to the negativity. Especially when comes to that issue.
No offense..but nowadays everybody is judging everybody, right?

The heart are easily touched when you reached certain age in life. LOL!
JK much?
I will not allow my heart to fall to that part again (Been trying so hard lately..but still..nothing much changed. JK is all around! haha)

No one is perfect in this life.
This is the phase that I need to go tru before I reach the other stage of life.

I am happy for them.
Since that is the path that they choose.
Good luck to them and to me too..
I reserve any comments on that particular matter.

Anyway, please let me ask one stupid-sarcastically-question :

Do you actually know what you are doing?
;-)