Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sex and The City

Sex and the city always be my entertainment during my free night.
This week, I've been watching the whole collection from my 14 inch-10 years old-tv.
Every night without failed.
Loved it so very much until some friends said..

'You've been watching it for the 180th times in your life'
And
'You just loved it since it represents the other side of you'

LOL
Funny but True...(sometimes)
I admit by watching the series makes me forget about the boring-ness that I've encountered in my everyday lives.
It such a relief and I believed it could make me tweet less nonsense in people's TL and not thinking of life seriously.

Sleeping early after watching my fav series has been the routine for this week.
Still-- I couldn't really get up very early.
When the mind is tired during the day..it reflects to the body and soul...
I feel like a 70 years old granny these days.

Again..a lot of things to mention..but ..I rather keep some of dirty lil secret of life for myself.

The season six is playing on the screen now. Still in part one..disc 2 :p

I might love the series and adore the character also the plot of the story..but there are some parts in it that I am not agree with.

The main storyline are LOVE and SEX.

Its just an entertainment..even it represents 'what girls would normally do, act..or think or assume'..but it is not what ALL the girls wanted to have.

Life is fun. Do not be a typical woman. ;)
We all have different target and hope.
Not everybody has a same mind and thinking.
Just don't be a stereotype.
You are great in your own way.

Gooooooodddd night, people.
:)


•Lea@Alia•Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.