Friday, December 28, 2012

Things I like during the year end

  1. Less work in the office. (So, I could be internet's best friend.lol)
  2. Peaceful surroundings (Many people decided to clear their annual leaves in the year end, so less people in the office! Yay!)
  3. Less traffic congested (This is the best thing ever happened for this week. Wake up at 7.45am, went out from home to work at 8.00 am and reach office at 8.21 am..Is that wonderful?? I feel BLESSed! lol)
  4. Less stress (This is the LOW PERIOD yawww! ^_^)
  5. The ability to clean up the mess (Regardless whether its work or personal related stuff.. I just love to clean up the mess and straighten the awkward situation when comes to year end. Maybe just to start the new year with the cleaner feeling..I guess? :P)
  6. Down memory lane (Its time to remember analyse all my action for the pass 365 days. Phew!)
  7. Set the target (Even I hate planning but I love to set some target for the next 365 years. Let see...what should I achieve in 2013 -_-")
  8. People are much calm and happy. (lol. That includes bosses, friends and family..they much more relax and enjoying the low period of the year..nothing to rush and all the small issues can be brought forward next year..yay!)
There are few things that I love about year end but I simply think that its unnecessary to blow it here.
Well, till today I cant find anyone who hates the year end as we hate every Monday so much ..every week!:P

3 days and counting to 2013! Yippie!