Thursday, January 28, 2010

150th.

This is my 150th entry. (in a smaller words)=p

I woke up quite early this morning. Slept around 12 and woke up around 6 something.
Oh..Im moving out on the 6th.
Decided last night due to the few circumstances which may lead to unnecessary difficulties later on.

I apologized to kawan2 skolah rendah. The 3 ladies for not be able to make it on the 6th for our horay2 activities. Lama betul tak jejak Sunway Lagoon.
Ampun!...
We still have the 7th kan? Heheh...
I am missing you guys.

I am missing someone and at the same time, I feel Odd to what I went through everyday.
I don't really know where it will be heading to.
Still- myself not going anywhere. Not much different that before..
I should stay calm.
Relax and execute whatever plans I have at the moment.

All that can be managed , IF I could...
*Stop my feelings from feeling that way
*Start focusing 100% on what I am going to do
*Stop all the hopes
*Stop all the desire
and
*Stop missing that particular person everyday.

See? Its all about feelings
Macam bodoh
Why should we as a human can't control all this?
We should be strong-Me in particular.
In order to stop all that, myself need to learn the hard way.

I am getting sick on this war.
Its not easy to face all this nonsense.
I am not that strong-yet I am not that stupid by not to think about it.

Emotions and mind.
Related to each other.
Strong bonding.
How to divide it?

In my 150th entry- I am still writing about feelings.
Too many "Lara" than "Suka"
and yet it is still about Lea. =)

I am waiting for sun to shine on me...
Please!
Emo sangat kot ? ;P