Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane....

I am singing this song again in the office.. ;)

Goodbye everyone in this office...=D

I had enough with everything here.. (even for several months)
The experience is worth for a lifetime.. (No regrets)
But, its time to move on..
Something better is waiting for me out there. (Insyallah)

I am kinda shutting down everything. - Some people/some stuff/something-
I practically don't have anything besides- myself, precious family, loving friends and my car- oh! including my stuff at my place.
So, why bother about anyone else?

People will never appriciate you if you are not somebody.
I always remember that.
Therefore, I need to find something that will make it worth in my life.
Searching mode activated.

Leaving soon!
May god bless me and everybody.
Three days and counting!
Good luck to me- again! ;)