Friday, January 22, 2010

Another last day..

Few months back- I wrote the similiar subject.
After all the hardwork and hectic days,
There it goes- my another last day.

Few months here-
I really learn a lot.
With the hectic job- I finally made it.
Went tru the obstacles which I guess it is worth of a lifetime. =)

I am much confident afterall..
With the small and little experience, I believe that I would achieve more in the future.

Friends -come and go
Officemate- here and there
Bosses- now or never
Experience- money can't buy.

I am glad
Two weeks notice has been served.
Yup!
Leaving all the good and bad memomries with the LIMA '09 organiser
Sad? A little.
I am just going to miss the good moments here.

Life goes on.
So does the money!
Hahaha..

I need more exposure and more money plus more people who appriciate me in my career.
Job hopper? You could call me that.
I couldn't careless because I know how far can I go and I seriously understand what I am capable to do to achieve something better in my life.

Thanks to everybody.
Thanks to the bosses.
Thanks to my collegues
Thanks to sang bekas kekasih
Thanks to friends wherever you are
and
Thanks to my family

You guys has been very supportive since day one.
Even by reading to all the craps that has been written here or listening to the cakimaki dan complaints and by giving the ideas when I'm stuck somewhere...
You guys rocks!

It helps. Seriously.

Again, I am moving one step ahead.Hope things will be better soon. Insyaallah..
So, wish me luck! =)

* alia signing off from the office*