Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2hrs 37 minutes, Homesick and Other kind of sickness

Here I am in my beloved hometown, JB.
The smell of the air makes me smile.
Where is the best place for me?
My parents house!
Short rehab session-

The journey started late.
Really late-
As I drove my sweet Jackie- I tend not to think about things that happened for the past few months.
I smiled and looked at the brown jacket which was given by someone after dinner.
"Sejuk"- thats the reason.
I find it ok coz it smells good..Really good. Hemm...

I've made new record for myself.
Tol to tol.
Sg Besi to Skudai...with my sweet little Jackie
2 hrs and 27 mins.
Its Monday,not many cars on the road and of course to make myself awake- I have to smoke, listening to the loud music and try not to think of something which may lead me to cry.

Am I that strong?
A friend of mine- in her blog ,stated that she thought that I could move on. Thank you cik Shiekin Haron for the indirect support.
Well,I am moving on but it will take some times and I would'nt repeat the same mistake and I always take it as the greatest experience in 25 years of life.

Love - subjective!
Life- is everything
Money- is really something!

I have decided to put the first subject (on the above para)- aside! (currently)
My focus now is to get more money in order for me to reach the best stage of life - like what I always wanted.

Homesick- I really eat a lot. -Mom's cook is the best kan?
I did the laundry with mummy's help and I am currently in an uncertain mood. (Like always) =)
Going back to KL really soon. Still depending on my mood. Hehe
Looking for a good start and I am glad that I had the support from all over the place.

And I will be sleeping on my bed in my parent's house...That is the best thing!
Nite everyone.
Sleep tide.