Monday, February 8, 2010

7.19 and Monday Blues

That is the time when I started to write this.

Yup. I am still at the office.
Facebooking...Youtubing and do nothing.

Bad Monday blues really hit me today.
Pathetic.
Missing the person who I couldn't even have a right to miss...
Thinking about the person that I don't even know what the heart says..
Dreaming of hugging a person who makes me comfortable..

I am moving on.
Slow and steady.
So what?
I am human.
I can't control the feelings sometimes.
I just need to let it go.
And I need to let people know :)
Otherwise I'll be dead. Alone.

Well...last weekend was really hectic.
Move in to my new crib. Fell in love with this one!;)
My primary school's friends came over and make me happy.
Even I felt sorrow inside.
Hollow.

I am trying hard to make myself happy.
I made mistakes. Thousands of mistakes.
I don't care and I am straightening my life with my own way.

Sighing doesnt make any different.
Lets move on.


Oh..terima kasih pd rakan2 yang sudi membantu pada hari sabtu lalu.
Sayang korang semua.