Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday-what a day.

See? I am still in the office at this time.
Need to finish up the tender proposal which I've been working on since last week.
10 a.m, tomorrow- due date.

Monday- what a day.
My emotions? Better.
I am trying to consult my heart by myself-
Trying to tell that -"you couldn't live like this..you could't behave like that and you are no supposed to feel like whatever".
And trying to live strong.
Plus, I have the support from Mummy who is being calling me like 18 times a day. =)

Honestly, it works! (At least for today)

My phone -doesn't really make noise for the entire day.
Not really many texts in and not many texts out.
Silent.
Sometimes it kills me. Seriously.

Pathetically,I'm still missing the same person.
But trying hard not to mess up my day by giving a call or text that particular human being.

However, I did laugh a lot today.

Angpows!
Masyuk sikit!
Thanks to the bosses.
Best! =)
At least it can help me till end of the month.

Besides finishing the tender proposal, I let myself wasting my time in the office.
Why?
Cause I don't wanna feel alone.
Reach home alone-eat alone- watch tv alone- doing things alone. Heh kan?

I still can't sleep tight at night.

But overall, this Monday- is not that bad! ;)

I just realized that I couldn't sleep alone lah..damn!