Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Don’t tell me

I’m in a w*r now.

This berukband which I thought could make me happy as a new boyfriend, turned out to be so irritating!

Heh!

But well, I still have another 6 days to see whether this piece of thing needs to be kept or sent back to where it came from.


Sighh….


Recently, I heard some people said to me;


“Look at the mirror and get to know yourself”

“Think, analyze and understand yourself”


Owwwkay!

Even I always mentioned here that – I don’t really know myself..I don’t understand myself-When me is no longer being me or whatsoever sh*t..bla bla bla..

BUT…I am getting sick when people keep highlighting those issues.

Hello!

I am standing in front of the mirror everyday – while getting ready to work..

I am analyzing myself everyday-even without me realizing it..

I am getting to know myself every each time – even tears are always be my best friend.


So, please guys..

Even I am a mess..

Even, I am nonsense sometimes..

Even, I am upside down most of the times..

Please do think about the good side of me..

Please show some respect.

Support me in a positive way- coz I couldn’t digest all this reverse psychology anymore.


I need real facts!

I need positive ways of telling me how I could build up my life again after all the idiotic situations that I’ve went through.

I don’t need EXTRA SARCASM in my life anymore.


I might be a mess, insecure, unhappy..

But at least- I’m still a human which is much much better than what you think.

Please- don’t ask me to look at the mirror – coz I am already beautiful

Please- don’t ask me to think to get the understanding on who am I- coz I’ve been doing it every second in my life

And

Please- don’t give me your sympathy- Coz I already got it from my family and friends.


Don’t tell me what to do

I hate sarcastic sentences and negative attitude towards me.

Please stop and go away because you are not helping.

I don’t care who you are and how big is the impact that you gave into my life or even you’ve been helping me a lot or I do like you or I’ve been doing some funny things with you lately..

I just don’t care.

Again- please leave.

Thank you.

=)