Friday, February 26, 2010

Open your heart and feel it

This few days, I am getting better- emotionally.
Alhamdulillah.

Work wise- yup. Even I had to stay back quite late most of the day...and the berukband sucks..I still cud control my emotions.
Oh, I've sent it back already.
Done!
Lets switch to another provider! Heh!

Lovelife- still vacant.
But I am much relief when something good happened recently.
I am no longer waiting for something unconfirmed... I've made up my mind towards certain unsettled issues.
and the guilt feelings is lesser.

When you open your heart widely..you could feel it.
Insyallah..things are better these days.
Even financially doesn't seems to improved..I am still glad that the heart doesn't feel much pain as before.
I am hoping that this peaceful sounds will lasts for quite sometimes...
Insyallah...

Oh.. btw, I would like to thanked that particular person who accepting my "sorry" and that person who can make me smile.

Friends.. you guys are the best!
I am opening my heart now...Widen my eyes, let it feel the beautiful of it and praying for the best!