Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pathetic Fun Girl

Should I call myself with that name.
Heh kan?

Pathetic Fun Girl
Remind me of Na..
We created that name on the new year's eve.
Recently -2010.
When we spent our new year celebration together at KLCC for Na's retail theraphy.
Damn!

V day- again.
This is my 3rd time celebrating it in JB- 3rd time-if Im not mistaken.
Even I had "someone to call my lover" at that time- (due to the merajukness attitude that I showed to him..even he won't realized or wouldn't understand)
I was spending my V day moment in my hometown.
And yet- still. until today.
So whats the different then?
=P

I always wanted to be a princess.
Special treatment all the time.
I remembered- last time I celebrated the very best of V day celebration, in 2006
Le'Meridien KL.
It was a great CDL session.
Wah..I am missing all the good time.

But today,
I am single and missing a CDL moments again.
But remember the fact that
Me- Pathetic Fun girl.
What to do today?

Happy V day everyone.
Do not overspent
Do not overslept
Do not even think of forever and ever.

Just be greatful on what you have or otherwise- U'll be missing all the great time that you used to have (even you don't want to go back or repeat those great moments)- Just like me.

Again- Have a great V day everyone. (regardless whether you celebrating it or not..)
;)