Sunday, February 14, 2010

That kinda question

Recently- as I mentioned before,
I always received few phone calls from some kind of people who asked "that kinda question"

It was really pissed me off.
I hate to answer that kinda question again ..and again..and again..

Ya..ya..everyone is blaming me at the moment.
If they already know what happened..whos to blame..whos right ..whos wrong..whos black and whos white..
So what?
and why need a verification from me?

Bla bla bla. Whatever..whatever..whatever..
Should I tell the whole world that we are no longer together?

I know- we are so synonym to each other.
He and she.
Him and her.
Here and there.

It just not working out.
I don't have to justify why..how..when...
thennnn????
But living in a same world..same continent..same country and same city..
I just can't run away.
People might ask..everytime..everywhere..

Ok. give me a break.
Let me simplify it by saying..
I am the bad guy.

Is that enough?
So, please...please...do not call my mobile- just to ask..
"that kinda question"
I would not entertain it..again!

Sigh...really tired.
It really makes me sick!
Inside and outside.

Im sad as well...i don't have to explain every single details. They wouldn't understand pun!
Haihhhh...

Again...
Happy V day everybody.
=)