Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rambling Ramble


I am pretty blur at this moment.
Its Sunday evening and I am in the office.
Trying hard to finish the proposal to submit the tender on Tuesday.
Sighhh..

I just can't sit and do nothing also pretending that nothing is happening in my life.
Regret?
Always.
I am living in the situation where you don't actually know what do you feel.
Pathetic.

Happy? That is the last thing on my mind.
Pretending to be happy? Always.
Financial? Unstable
Mental? Here and there.
Love-life? Where got???

Life is already complicated as I always mentioned.
Therefore, I would simplify all the nonsense into nothing.
Shut down everything and leave.

Do you think its easy?
Nahhh...
I'm paying all the debts now.
Living in a regretful situation is not as easy as you can see.

I need new smell which can bring me to a new spirit of life.
Like mummy always taught me- to be strong.
They wouldn't feel how hard to go through this.
Even- I am the one who made all the decision.
;)
Happy now?- someone might ask me that question.
Haha.

Ok. wake up and smell the coffee.
I just can't think straight.
Woaaaaaahhh...
Ive lost the one that I can't live without(which I'm the one who left) and I am ready to go..
Its just..the memories and the loneliness thats killing me.
Fcuk fuck Fcuk!

I need a good start.
Really.
But I love my new crib. ;)

Make me smile widely again. Please =(