Thursday, June 23, 2011

How many of them?

A new friend came to me and asked
"How many boyfriends you had in your entire life?"

I was stunned and I just cant open my mouth to answer it- like honestly.
Then, I came to him and asked him ..
"What do you mean by "boyfriend"?"

He smiled.

He said..
"The one that make your heart beat stops and world is not moving around you when you were together- and the eyes is telling you that he is your LOVE"

My eyes blinked few times.
I might be called as a HUGE LIAR if I told him that I never felt that way.
I realized that I felt this-"The one that make your heart beat stops and world is not moving around you when you were together- and the eyes is telling you that he is your LOVE"- feeling since I was 8.
Quite a kiddo eh?

I always believed that THAT feeling is the best afterall
Its priceless!
No money in this world could give you that feel, that emotion and that moment!
It comes from a sincere heart

I felt "that" before.
So many times.
But, how can you compare the feelings to each of your lover?
Each lover of mine has a different category.
I cant simplified them and segregate them into ONLY FEW categories!?
Each of them are "One of a kind" and they were Special to me at that time.

So, after few blinked of my eyes..he came to me and asked
"Why is that so hard for you to answer my question?"

I smiled and said
"Just because I lost count! I had too many boyfriends which they cant be included in your definition!"

He just left with some-kind-of-God knows what-faces.

LOL!
Boyfriends- means what?
I hate to answers that question just because I believed the past shouldn't be brought up into the future

Happy Thursday Evening!