Wednesday, June 29, 2011

LONELY girl?

When people named you as LONELY girl..how would you react?

Me seriously LOL!
Offended?
Not at all.
But I find it funny just because I wrote this as my facebook status yesterday...

‎: Fact of life- Nobody like sick people. So, please prepare to be alone when you are sick =)

Is that obvious that I am THAT lonely?
Am I lonely?
LOL.
I dont think so...
I guess that friend read some of my write up back in those days.

Loneliness is everywhere, my friend.
Do not assume...
I admit that I used to be lonely and that loneliness is killing me at that point of time..
Even now..sometimes I still feel alone. I bet most of the people still feel lonely at certain times.
Lonely and alone is having two different meaning..

I am seriously laughing my ass off now.
Never know that people look at me as a LONELY girl.
LOL.
But, perception can be deceiving...
Maybe- they are lonely themselves and trying to portrayed other people like them also.
Kudos!
Perspective are different..different perception can be slashed off individually.
Up to you to judge!
Me got not problem with that.

Its raining outside and I am not lonely anymore just because I am with "viral fever" who accompanied me since yesterday.

LOL!

Yours truly,
Lea the Lonely Girl.

Haha!
*Me singing -Lonely by Akon. Hah! Please change the "mr." to "miss" in the lyric.