Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The first on 090909

What is so great about 09/09/09?

It is my first day in the office.
What?
Its too early too judge on the people here but..
The workload?
God, bless me!
Help me!

Too many things
Too many subjects..
Too many areas..
eh..
Too many lah!

I can imagine that I will be;
  • Sleeping in the office..
  • Smoking more than ordinary
  • Sex life drown in the drain..
  • Sarcastically speaking most of the time
and not to be forgotten..
  • Stress all the time.

Ok.wish me luck.
What ?
The environment?
I can't tell anything yet..
The people?
No comment at the moment.

Oh..
I am in the middle of something now.

Busy..
Really busy..
Heh?!

Oh..I am now writing here using portable DELL.
God bless..
I am scared.
Really...


*Everywhere I go..there will be a
cougar in my workplace...Haihh..why laaaaaaaaa??*