Monday, September 28, 2009

Tolerate the stupidity.

I never said that I am good in doing my work...
and neither am I so stupid in settling my task..
I am still learning...Regardless whatever it takes, I have to go through it.
Because in my field of work, there is no right and wrong.

The principles and the skills plus the knowledge are the important facts to ensure the task is being done accordingly.

However, I just can't tolerate the stupidity.
If you don't know...ask.
That is what I've been doing since the first day I started work..(Not only here..even for the few previous companies before)
Please inform...tell..acknowledge the real situations before you gets anyone into trouble!

But, I am wondering..
Why..some people, with the so-called great experiences in this line of work..
Give me the stupidest excuses...

Adooyyy....
Or...Some people are just trying to impress me..I guess..
I am terribly felling so HEHHHHHHHHHH right now.

The 2nd week of Raya..
Raya its already over for me...
Yes...but my heart is still glowing.
Till now...

=)
Thank you for those who makes me smile everyday....