Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mix emotions

Yesterday was my last day in the old office...
Handover done...
Ive cleared my table and already brought back my stuff..

Except for FAREtotheWELL party..
Yes...we still celebrate it ...even on puasa month.

By the way,
Today and at this moment..I am still in the old office.
Writing some thoughts and feelings that need to be blurted out.
When I still have a chance..

Mix emotions...
I am really sad to leave all the good people here..
The ambience..
The surrondings..
The people..
The internet connnection.. haha.
and I don't even think that I can write anything here as much as I can anymore..

Tomorrow..the new chapter will be opened.
New people.
New cubicle..
New place..
New bosses...-I wonder how they will be..
and the new office politics..

I am scared basically and happy at the same time.
To  be given an opportunity like this..It was a truly gift!
At my age...with my experiences as a rookie..It makes me think again.

Even the current place is so much relaxing..
Its so much easier...
I bet there will be more excitement waiting for me in the whole new place..

I am leaving it to god.
I will try to meet the expectation.
And today, I am claering out my mind..refresh my imagination..also let go all the lazyness.

I am ready..
Wish me luck...
and I am wishing a good luck to me too

Tomorrow is the day..
May god bless me
and
I really hope things will be much much more better than here...

=)