Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happens for a reason

I am sighh-ing since 2pm in the office on 5th day of Syawal.

Everything was so glooming this morning until the obstacles arrived in the afternoon until this time.

I am wondering ...
I am asking...
Why?

One after another...
Not only office affaisr..even life affairs being challenged...
Ok.
I am sighhh-ing again..
Suprisingly I just can feel something will happen while I was smiling in the morning.
But I just denied the feelings..
After all, the instinct is just another form of reality...

Then, I am thinking that everything happens for a reason..
I always have that faith and keep it in my heart..
Today might be a difficult day in my life and other people that related to me...
But Insyallah...tomorrow, there will be a sunshine and make me fine..:)

Subhanallah...Masy'allah..
Ya Allah...please show me the right path and help me to go through all this...

Insyallah.....