Friday, September 11, 2009

Work.work.work

After three days,
I am working my ass off here.
Media Relations
Events..The big one is coming up plus the small and little ones..
Advertising.. and many areas more that I haven't touch since my 1st day here.
Oh not forgotten my feckin idiotic and the thing that I really hate- Newsletter.The E - one!
But that is the challenge!
It’s all about PR.
I should learn more and keep on learning coz I think I’m still a rookie.

Well..well..well...
I am practically busy at the moment.
Arranging for the luncheon session with those big shot and press before the big event.
However, I still managed to steal some of the time to write some stuff here.

Ok..work..work..work..
It’s so boring when someone keeps on talking about their work in the entire meet up session.
Especially when they are those people who are so feckin proud of what they are doing for living, how much they get every month also what are the benefits that they are getting at the work place.
Boring stuff huh?

Me talking about work? It also boring kan? Heh!
But I always adore an engineer..
Regardless of what types of engineer they are..(mechanical,civil,electrical...networking..bla bla bla)
I adore them.

When talking about engineers..
I was an engineering student..Civil..okeh?
Back in an early age..I am so into it.
Never wanted to be an engineer..but always wanted to be an architect.
Hah!
And I need to have strong basic skills of technical side when you have an ambition to be ONE.

Two years in technical school..
I never pursue my education with a strong heart.
Playing..Laughing..and as far as I remember...I never really2 study..Heh!
Oh..come on, schooltime was fun, right?

Failed my technical drawing subject and my Civil Engineering theory subject which was only graded as "pass"...it makes me think that I can't proceed with engineering studies.
Why? My mind is not there and I am just not one of them.- I mean engineering students
I can't even draw a straight line with a T-square.
Pathetic right?
And how on earth could I do that?

So, there it goes..
3 years of Diploma in Advertising,Multimedia & Advertising studies in Limkokwing -awarded with Young Achievers Award during the graduation ceremony
and
1 and half years with Curtin Uni, I can smile widely with my BA Mass Communications degree..
I think I did it well for myself..
Otherwise, if i continued my education in engineering..I do not know what I am now..
Keep on failing the sam subject or maybe keep on repeating the same semester after few years..I guess?
:P

But..that is it..
I am still learning and like now..I am working in my line.
To be better and to be like some of my mentor in my field of work.
Still there’s a lot more to come and I believe this will be it.

This is the career that I choose for myself and the career that will pay all my bills and entertainment.

Well..I am still having a little heart for engineering...
Not much...but at the moment..I still adore those engineers.
Including my school friends who are engineers..the real one!
If, I have been given a chance to be back at age 16…when I was still a student in Teknik Tg Puteri, Johor Bahru.
I will study to the greatest level in Engineering.
That is the truth.
Haha..
Life is so funny sometimes ehh…

Oh..I have a packed schedule this weekend. I should be ready.
It’s Friday! Yeayy!! =D