Wednesday, September 2, 2009

That is why I don't date JB guy/gal anymore.

That was my status on FB few days ago.

Ok..
Some people back in my hometown was really suspicious to know
-Why am i being so overly feel like that
and even some said i sounds stereotype.

Ok.
What the hell.
The fact is I do not date any guy  (and even I never date any girl) from JB anymore.
Why?
Why?

The history and bad experiences taught me about being nice to people.
I've dated so many guys who are originally from JB- Johor to be exact.
I met them with thousands of form. Ok. they are human beings not an aliens.
What I mean is..
the ATTITUDE.
the LOOKS
the BODY LANGUAGE
the SEX APPEAL
the CHARISMA
the whatevershit as well lah!

Most of the JB guy I met..they normally looking for

1. Sex
2. Attention
3. Servant
4. A girl who they can show her off to everywhere.
5. Beuatiful without brains
6. Great butts
7. Nice tits
8. Good kisser
and the list goes on..

I know , not only JB guy are like that.. and most of the KL guy are not a great guy so far..
But, lets just say... 95% of these JB guys that I met are...

1. Rough
2. Hopeless Romantic person or
3. Not Romantic at all
4. Got looks and nice dicks but no brains
5. He is his "mummy's son"
6. No future plan
7. Still staying with his parents
8. Love to make a miscalls to your phone but never calls u in a proper way
9. Doesn't want to spend too much money for the girl that he likes..
and bla bla bla bla..

Ok. Enough.
I think my writing will touch someone's heart..
Who is currently dating JB guy..
Who marrying a JB guy
Who are already have a baby with some sort of JB guy..
or even worst
some of my friends who think that I am "lupa daratan"

Hey..
I still remember where I came from.
Don't worry..
I am still in Love with JB.
I am actually thinks that JB is a great place to live..
But somehow..
I don't date JB guy anymore...

I'm sorry...
Its just..ahh....I just do not want to- at the moment...