Friday, September 25, 2009

Yesterday

What a day..
But I was smiling when the sun goes down.

Life is like that..
For the past one week...I always think about it.
Where am I heading to...?
Whats next?
What this and whats that?

Or should I leave it just like that..and see whats coming?
Then only think how to overcome it?

Oh..I lost my appetite since hari raya...
I don't really eat..
I smoke too much..
I smile most of the time...even when something not so good hitting on me..
Patient...its all that I got now.

Last night, someone said that..I am not being myself at the moment.
The statement makes me asked him why and apparently asking myself- why?.

We were friends since I was 16...I think we were more than friends..
We laughed...we talked..we smiled..we even yelled at each other...
He knows a lot about me..even without me telling him this and that..
He just can figured it out..Thats the specialty..

Our friendship is like "on off " basis due to certain circumstances... Hehe
We don't see each other that much..even we are staying in the same city..
But we are still friends after so long..
And I really appreciate that..:)

Back to the story...when someone who knows you well said something like that..
How do you feel?
and
What do you think?

I am not being myself?
Hermmm...
When the question - "Why are you saying that?" popped out from my mouth to him...
He just smiled..
and it makes me think that..

He might be right...- because he knows me too well..
or
He might be absolutely wrong - because people do change and like I said to him..Its tuntutan lifestyle..

Hehehe...
I can imagine his face when I said that..
Heh!

Glad to see him again. Really ;)
;)