Thursday, November 3, 2011

Its not a big deal for you...but it is a huge deal for me.

People keep asking...
What is so big deal about your birthday?
Everyone has a birthday,anyway.

Even its not important for you..
It is a huge deal for me..

I have been waiting for this moment since January every year.
November is quite far ...anyway.
I am becoming wiser.
I am tougher than before.
I am much matured in many ways.

In fact, this year.. I will becoming 26.
(Some people said- "MUDAAAAANYAAAA!!!!".and some people said.."26? you look like 30!"..LOL)
I can't wait to be 27 next year- the same feelings of being 17. =)
I don't know why..but I think I'm going to lock my age again at 27.
Regardless how old I will be..I will always think that I am 27.
All the time!

Word of advice- Lock your age on your next birthday.
;-)

Initially, I don't have any big plans for my birthday tomorrow
Maybe a small get together with few good friends and family dinner-would be nice.
Its just..... being 26 - I take it as an achievement for myself.
No celebration-No party- Nothing. Really.
A good, sincere and personalize birthday wish- that is more than enough.

I like to announce my birthday to everybody..that is my habit every year.
"Eh...esok birthday aku!"
or
"4hb birthday I tau!"
and people will make some sarcastic faces and laugh at me.
I know ..I know...
everyone has their own BIG day
and I want everybody to cherish their BIG day ad BIG as my heart right now.

Please fall in love with yourself.
You should be grateful and proud of your life since everyone are different.
Be thankful for what you have.
Be yourself. Don't follow the trend.
Keep your uniqueness to make you feel proud.

That is why I think birthday is a HUGE deal for me.
This is the time that you need to feel good and treat yourself nicely.
Put other people aside.
Run for a while for a freedom.
Don't let people hurt you.
Birthday -is your day!
You deserved to be happy (at least for one day)and please dont be JK.
I'm going to be TWENTY SIX and I love to be like THIS!
=)