Saturday, November 12, 2011

Scenery and stuff

Waking up every morning with this scenery is quite boring, isn't?

That's my life.
Doing the same routine as a 26 yrs old non-married is not that bad, actually.

Its Saturday and I'm watching my fav series. The 3rd season.

I have wedding to attend later and will be visiting Nisha's latest addiction- baby Iyas Musa.
Will spend the rest of the afternoon with another single 24 yrs old scorpio, Esah.
Who is very enthusiastic about her life and 'what's next'?.

Scorpio always passionate about what they are doing. We both are the good examples.

Hoo-haa, beauty in our own way, LSE,nonsense at times, fast learner, witty and a lil bit crazy- are the ingredients who makes people like us are interesting enough to be with anyone who really cares and realistic.

We do have JK moments off and on but we sometimes just love those moments since that are the reasons why we are special.

I'm looking at my window now. Its raining outside.
The weather is so nice..just nice .. And I hope my Saturday will be nice as the weather now.

I just need to relax and rejuvenate.
Weekend is the best time for everybody, I supposed?

Enjoy your day. You deserve the best for yourself :)