Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Best friend.

I never had anyone like I'm having her now as her best friend.
She is the only best friend that I have

We talked
We laughed
We smile
We do stupid things
We done crazy things
We cried
We advised each other..
We helped one another..

I do love her as the only best friend that I have...
But sometimes..
We just need a moment to be alone.. (especially when you are facing the hard times which u can't even explain to anyone)
And I do felt guilty when she think that we are not as close as before
And I don't fancy that.

But deep inside..
I still love her..
and I appreciate the friendship that we have...
She is the greatest best friend I ever had..
Hope she'll keep it in her heart and she knows that I do care and I keep her in my heart and my mind most of the time


I love you I.S.S