Friday, June 5, 2009

Drama Queen

I always avoid this kind of people;

DRAMA QUEEN

They are simply ridiculous.
They do not know what they want.
They always blame other people and the situation for any mistakes that happened to them
Crazy B*tch!
Confused!
Irritating!
Annoying!
Stupid!

I saw one scene of drama queen act in my own place last night.
She was totally out of her mind.
They already broke up about a month ago
But she still wanted to be the control freak towards her ex.
Pity the ex.

Haihh...Life is so dramatic until you can find a lot of drama queen around you.
I let go one big headed Drama Queen from disturbing my mind and my life last month
It was a relief! 
Hah!

But now..when I just started with opening a new book of my life
All of the sudden,
There is ANOTHER drama queen near me. (Its like a replacement to the old one ;p)
Haihhhhh...

I need peace, guys!
I do not want to listen to all the stupid arguments, door bangings, screams and whatsoever shit when I'm watching tv..especially during my  favorite stuff be on air - The Nanny 
Please ..
Show me some respect.

I would like to say something to the Ultimate Drama Queen who messed up my mood to watch my favorite sitcom...

Dear Drama Queen,
Please stop all the nonsense. 
I do not want to hear or see stuffs flying around the house.
Please stop behaving like you are still with ur EX-other half.. (an EX..ok? she is no longer yours!)
Please do not show that you are some kind of SUPERWOMAN who can slam the doors..
shouted like crazy person...
or yelling and fighting in front of other person..
especially your friend who got nothing to do with your past relationship.
Please remember that other person need their own space too 
and its not about you all the time!

Haihh...
Haihhhh.
Haihhhhh...

At last, I left the living room and start doing my things...
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
..........
............
..............
................
..................
....................
......................
........................
..........................
.............................
...............................
.................................
...................................
......................................

"camwhoring"
heh! =D