Friday, June 26, 2009

The King of Pop and one of the Charlie's Angel

*Sighh*

I was smoking in her car this morning when I heard about the news.  Not really sure about it..but the confirmation has been made again from the radio

He is gone.
She also gone.
Passed away..
Died.
                                           
I love his music. The king of pop has left us with one last concert in London which is still in the schedule. 
I am not the "die hard fan". But somehow, Micheal Jackson reminds me of someone who always been his NO1 fan.
One of my Ex-boyfriend is his real fan. Following his career since he was born. Being a great collectors of all his records, videos, original cds and dvds..and even the posters of him. (Mr.Ex's favourite- the Pepsi's poster!)
I used to spend my time with Mr.Ex watching MJ's 20th anniversary concert. (More than 5 times I guess)
I bet the Mr.Ex  must be devastated of MJ's sudden death.
Because of this news..the memories is coming back to my mind. Heh! 
I don't know what happened to Mr.Ex now, but I am hoping that he'll be fine.
To MJ- Hope you are really a Muslim before u died ..and hope u will be buried as Mikail..not Micheal kafir Jackson! Heh! 
R.I.P The King of Pop.
We've lost another Icon in the music world
                                             
One of the original Charlie's Angel.. Miss Farrah Fawcett..
I don't really know much about her.. What I know is, she have this gorgeous hair style back in the 70's. Heh! 
She also one of the Angels that melt people's heart. 
I think she is HOT. Look at the picture above. Heh! (I love Blondes..okay?)
Cause of Death- Anal Cancer.
Another celebrity is gone.
R.I.P Farrah Fawcett.