Thursday, June 11, 2009

I don't hook up

When someone keep on telling you indirectly that they want a commitment from you- at  inconvenience time, 

What would you say?


*Haihhh..*
I am currently stuck in this situation
She is lovely..seriously
Even shes not my type (I mean the skin color..the face..but the bod..is just simply irresistible.Heh!)
But she is a nice girl to be with.

She is hot! Sexy?Of course...otherwise I wouldnt ask her to come in! Heh!
She can compromise, adapt to the situation (especially with my condition at the moment)
She also independent and the most important aspect is..
SHE IS NOT ANOTHER DRAMA QUEEN!
Heh!

I am totally comfortable when she is around.
I don't feel weird when she is around.
I do like her.
Like really like her.. especially that part.

But somehow,
When she started to bring the "commitment" subject..
I was like..
freaked out..I guess!
*Haiiihhh*

Currently.
Im not looking for another relationship.
Im just not ready.
Its not like shes not good enough for me.
But..its just me being selfish and afraid of losing another "her" drown in the drain.
No..I don't want to feel down because of "her"
That is it.
Its not her..Its me..

Until now..
She still bring up the subject.
I just don't want to hurt her feelings..
She is great.seriously...

My answer normally like this..
"Just go with the flow.."
*Haiiihhh*

~Now, I do understand why some people (guys) used to run away from me when I was kinda rushed him to go to the next level. hehe...=P

*
Take one step at a time 
There's no need to rush 
It's like learning to fly 
Or falling in love 
It's gonna happen and it's 
Supposed to happen that we 
Find the reasons why  
On step at a time         *