Friday, October 14, 2011

2nd chance?

Do you actually believe that everyone deserve a second chance?
Me?- I dont know.

Sometimes Ye'
Sometime Ne'
It depends on your heart and mind ..also how serious is the situation.
Yada yada..
Too many dramas in my life today makes me feel like puke!
I did actually.
In fact I am having a fever due to the lack of rest and tons of work that need to be done today.
The weather also plays a big role here. Heh! 4 days in Seoul makes me feel like going back there!
I just love the weather. Honestly.

Being unfaithful to the situation and always try to tell myself that it can be sorted out nicely- is not that easy. Really hard.

Open for discussion?
Not now.
I am afraid.
Really scared.
I am scared of the punishment and the post mortem session- had enough for today's session in the office.

Life is "fun".
Especially when you are in my situation.
Work and Personal doesn't jive, bitch!
I need to brush-up my mental block skills.

Alhamdulillah.
I deserve this, anyway.
=)

*Demam and nose bleed is the 1st punishment from God. Padan muka!