Monday, October 24, 2011

Undo?

Things will never be the same again even if you push the undo button.
The flashback will always there in our mind.
You could say- its ok..lets start again
Still...the wound cant be healed within days.
My "Sorry" doesn't mean a thing since my mistake is unacceptable.
Its not about you or other people.
Its just about me who losing faith.

Go and tell the world- Lea is a mean girl.
I wouldn't deny if you say so.

For once, I did it terribly.
Enough for you.
You don't have to deal with the consequences anymore.
Let me leave and learn and bear with all the nonsense.

This is how pathetic life could be if you cant accept your own apology to yourself.
I'm officially a mean girl and I'm really sorry for "killing" you in such way.

You'll be laughing when you read this..in the next few months once your emotions reborn with the new one.
Bad girl gone worst.
Sigh...