Friday, October 14, 2011

Sorry seems to be the hardest word

What will you do if you feel sorry for yourself and you just cant say it to yourself that you're "SORRY?"?
Pathetic.
Numb
Heartless bitch, am I?

I feel so sorry for myself for so many reasons.
The guilt and do not know what to do emotions is running inside my head.
Saying Sorry- would not be the solution for everything.

I am tired.
The Seoulness journey and the drama that I invented myself makes me more exhausted.
With the nose bleed and I don't think anyone would care anymore.

There is a person is actually furiously mad at me for the huge reason.
I do not want to explain why ..how..what..whatsoever..
I want to see how is going..how far can we go.
The unplanned Lea is back!

Disappointed to myself is just something that I always feel.
Mistakes are unacceptable at this point of time.

Few hours after touched down from Seoul, here I am again - office...on my desk.
Hello work and Hello to the hollow weekend!
Its good to be back and I'm going to catch up with my sleep to clear all the mess.

Im in a mess and I am the mess.
Really.