Thursday, August 20, 2009

7 1/2 days

I am smiling.. 
I still have a 7 1/2 days annual leave.. and suprisingly I just got to know about it this morning.-after two weeks submitted my resignation letter-Good job HR! Heh!

What do I feel at the moment?
I am happy and sad at the same time,
Berkecamuk!

I am scared on what will happen next when I reach the new workplace.

New environment
New surrondings
New table! - I like this part..
New people
New Job tasks
New timeline
New deadline
New places to visits
New mamak place - Im going to leave "Sayang" and heading to "Fareed"
New office politic scenes
New bosses
New drama
New action
and New friends (perhaps- is there is anyone who can I called as Friends)

Everything will be so NEW!

8 months here..
I am practically happy with the people and the environment.
So imune with the workload which normally none. Heh!
and I am seriously having fun here.

As a matter of fact,
I really to move on.
My mind is stuffed with nothing.
I need the experience to make my resume look good in the future.

I love being here..
I love my colleague..(Arol, Lini, Eda, Fhaisal,Zul,Awe,Ecah,Shah, Admen, Izhar even Abu Zarim, Chew and Jijie- they are really great!)
I love my unlimited internet access.. heh!
I love this peaceful place..

However,
All of the above , can't be the reasons why I have to stay..
For the sake of responsibility and experience, (plus the money)...
I really have to move on..
Wish me luck..
8/9 will be my last day...

I am sad now...
Really am...
=(