Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What is so great about KL?

Kuala Lumpur- capital of Malaysia.

Been here for the past 6 years. honestly, Im not proud of it.
So,What is so great about KL?
I wonder why some of the people around be being so excited about KL?

Hey, its nothing here.
Trust me.

I used to be one of them.
When I was a kid, I always dream of living in KL.
But, after the dream came true- It wasn't as great as I thought.

KLwas a real Huge thing for me.
And yet after few years,
I don't find anything great about you living in KL.

I even hate to tell anyone that I live in KL
Working in KL and studied in KL.
I hate to answer question from my old friend after haven't see each other more than 3 years;

"Where are you now?"
"Where did you studied before?"
"Where do you working now?"

Wth??
And after I answered;
"KL"

They were like;
"Woaaahhh...bestnya duduk KL"

and when I asked them;
"What is so great with living and working in KL?"

They just couldn't answer....

Traffic jam-High cost of living-No friendly neighbour- Social disease- Bad drivers-Crazy and annoying drama queens- Rapists- Mat rempit- Snatch theif- Bad atmosphere- Club and drugs abusive-Dirty places-Expensive food-Bad service of public transportation and the list goes on and on...

So, still think that KL is so freakin great?
Think again...

Me? I am stuck here..My life, my job , my stuff are here..
I just have to be here...
*Haihhh*