Friday, August 21, 2009

Next destination - JB

To fulfill Abah's dream this Ramadan,
I am going back to JB tonight.

Todt already been discharged from hospital.
But his Mummy admitted to the same hospital this morning.
Heh!Too many drama at one time.

Oh.. i have to drive alone to be with Todt.
Ok..I miss mak's lauk pauk.
I miss to kiss my baby sister
I miss to hear Abah's voice.
I miss to listen to Ngah's story 
I miss to hear kaklong's nonsense. 
And the best part is.. I cant wait hold him!
Mohd Fardan Idani- the nephew who now becoming like our younger brother! Haha

Hoping that the journey will be good. Insyallah..
Hoping to meet someone cute along the way.. Hahaha.. Insyallah jugak!
Hoping that the traffic will be ohkay after 8 pm. Insyallah lagi..
I packed my things already..
Just waiting for the time ..
Soon! =)

Now I can smell mak's sup ayam panas2...
It makes me crazy tau!

Have a blessed Ramadan to everyone.
Alhamdulillah... =)