Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Maturity

When talk about maturity,
I get so confused.
Some people might think that age is important to relate to it.

However, I've been surronded by so many age group of people..
I don't see all of them being matured and act like their age during the conversation.

Age 29- acted like 15
Age 25- acted like 13

What is wrong with all these people?
Still think that they are cute when they "baby talk"-ing to anyone..and everybody.
I don't find it cute.
Unless you are babytalking to your partner. That would be a different case.

Women- are normally behaving like that.
When they get into a group..they think that they are cute.
Laughing like a 12 years old kid.
Talking about nonsense issue.
Babbling about Love, feelings which sometimes I think it will leading to nowhere.
Talking about fashin..makeup all the time..
But when asked about what is happening to the country now?
They could'nt answer.

And some men also are part of this group.
Immature.

I am so sick of all this people.
Please behave and show your maturity so people will respect you.
Remember, Baby-talking is not CUTE all the time!
=)

(I can be immature too...but it depends on the situation and who are you talking to..)