Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ramble Rambling in the morning.

I always get the idea during night.
But when the sun rising shine..
I already forget about it.
Heh!
and I start to ramble nonsense stuff in this particular entry..
Wtf?

Oh..last nite,
after taking a two table spoon full of cough syrup or I always called it as "Ubat Tidor"..
I felt asleep...

Woah..
It was the best sleep i ever get since I was attacked by fever,nose blocked and bad cough, last week..
Great!

Waking up in the morning.. sleepy.. yes...still!
I feel like to continue my theraphy till noon.
But what to do.. I still have to show my face at the office until I finished serving my One month notice...

While crusing in the car... I remember something.
Oh..my dream last nite..

"Kucing jantan yang mana mak dia kucing bapak dia babi" - 

is there such animal exist?
Oh...
I totally lost my mind.
Why on earth should I dream of KUCING again? Plus BABI this time around?
Is this related to my hatred at Cats and the issue of Swine Flu?
Im thinking 
and now laughing at myself..
Heh!

Last but not least..Good morning everyone! =)