Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Breakup and Makeup story.

This note commenting activities need to be stopped.
I don't think it is relevant anymore.
Me- Not your friend who you could ask.. How are you bla bla bla those kind of stuff.
Enough with the action.
I need no more.

That  is why I do not reply  the next next comments. =)
(also immidiately untagged myself from the notes aaaaannnnddd delete all my comments..)

Btw,
I'm wearing mascara today.
Hahaha..
Is that supposed to be a big deal?
Yer..yer..
I feel like something is sitting on my eyelashes!
Heh!

I am not makeup kinda gal but,I do have my own make up set.
 (What for?? Buying as simply as buying...-Women's attitude..Pretty normal! :P)
I seldomly wearing any make up.
I just dont really fancy to paint my face everyday..
and now.. just because I had to attend that interview.. I have to wear it.

Ok.. Now..
My eyes now feel heavy..
My lips pouty unintentionally.
Haha..
And my face is oily.
Really..
Luckily my dress makes me feel pretty!
Yikes!
Classic eh??  =D