Friday, August 7, 2009

To sign or not to...

Termangu-mangu..
Aku tengok offer letter disebelah kiri 
Di bawah buku pink Malaysia Kita itu.

Haihh..
Tak percaya.
Cold feet. Tak tahu lah
Kenapa?

They granted my wish..
I get what I want.
But.. I just don't know.
Im in the middle..

Kawan aku rasa nak sepak2 muka aku
Sebab masih lagi termangu2 menghadap surat tawaran itu.
Bila dah dapat baru nak termenung..

Aku throw je mintak expected salary lebih dari yang sepatutnya.
Sebab aku tahu yang they WILL not agree with me.
But somehow like what Sarah said
"God works in merely weird ways"

Ye ke? 
I feel that it was too good to be truth.
But I need experience.. More and more..
I need to fill up my mind with all the working tasks..
I need more responsibilities...

I got what I want eh?
Kan?
Then..why I am still thinking?
Why? Why?

I love to be here..
The people are nice..
The bosses are great...
The work is much relax.. I guess it was too relaxing.. heh!
But somehow.. I need to learn more..and more..

Haihh...life is like this..
I am in the middle now..

Mummy said YES!
Ollie said YES!
even my boss and my collegue said YES!

It is a great offer at this point of time..
Haihh....

Im still holding the offer letter..
Will make the decision by tonite..
To sign or not to sign!
Heh!

If I accept the offer...I'll be in Langkawi for two weeks this December..Huge event!
=)
and maybe Paris..London...  & Cape Town is waiting for me.. ;)


*Will be in JB dihatiku within few hours from now! Yeayyyy!!!*