Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The 10pm rules

Honestly, I am not a morning person.
I hate to wake up in the morning and I actually can't wake up in the morning.
I have been living as 'a non-morning person' for the day I was born.
In fact, all my siblings are facing the same problem (is this a problem??) Yup, we consider -waking up in the morning as a really huge deal for us.

My 3rd day in the new office.
Since the management are very strict on the matters like attendance and punctuality, I decided to be a very good employee by trying my very best to be at the office before 830 am.

Hence, it is not easy for me to reach the office before 830 am due to the location that situated in the KL golden triangle and the unpredictable traffic in the area, I had to make the '1000 pm rules' for myself.

I have been sleeping as early as I could for the past 3 nites of my employment there.
Like it or not, I just had to do it. Just to train myself to be awake as early as 630 am every weekdays.

Tired and annoying.
I love sleeping.
But I left with no choice. If I didn't sleep early, I couldn't force my body to wake up at the said time.

I am sleepy now and its only few mins plus 10.
I feel so old and luckily I am single so, I do not have any commitment that need me during the night. Hehehe.

Let me stop here before I fell asleep with phone in my hand.

Ya ampun, mengantukknyaaa! See you guys in the morning!
Goodnite :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.