Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another Saturday's story

I had my 1st "break-up" session with my siblings in the office on last Thursday.
And yet, another "break-up" session with a good friend today.
Is April is my "break-up" month?
Hm..I guess its true since I had to deal with another "break-up" and "clean-cut" session by end of the month.

So, lets just announce..April2011 is officially my "break-up" month.
=)

Practically, I do not want to emphasis on the break-up issue, since we need to live with it.

My Saturday started as early as 8.45 am.

Breakfast and reunion session with previous previous office collegue started late due to the heavy rains.
Even just 3 of us, we've made it!
No photos taken as all of us forgot to snap since Lini was late, me and Yui had to wait for about an hour for her.

The next session ..

Pedi and mani session has always being the greatest theraphy in my whole life.
I could smile widely the moment I entered the "kuku" salon.
Me and Sabrina Aziz redeemed our present there. It was a refreshing session and now my nails are shining and Im loving it.
I would like to thank Aisya Rahman for the lovely pedicure and manicure session this morning as our belated birthday present.


One of the happiest moment in life!

Mini making faces

My unpretty feet after the session. Shining like a star! Heh!


Later after that.....
I went to see Wee wee as she need to return to her "cell" in PULAPOL for the duration of nine months.
Sad..that is all I could say.
2 weeks flew like 2 days
This is my 2nd break-up.
She needs to undergo a comprehensive training for 9 months in order for her to wear that uniform and to be called as "Inspector"
Good luck Wee wee and please make us proud!

Wee wee's last photo with her niece- few hours before she return to her "cell"

My Saturday has not yet ended.
I need to rush to LCCT later to fetch another friend who will be coming back from Jakarta.
Holiday? in middle of month? Some people are just plain rich! Sigh...

Happy berweekend everyone! (since we have another Sunday to makes us feel so"weekend")