Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rush hour, Cheap Lunch but Precious Session

Even just for an hour, I am glad to be there with them.

We had to meet at KLCC since Esah is having the shooting for the "orang minyak hijau" 's corporate video and my current office is located 4 mins drive from the twin towers :)
Mini, coco and Nene had to drive from SAA to KLCC.

My "rush" lunch date with the siblings on Thursday=)
Met my ex-client at the shooting area, talked and laughed with them..
The laughter continues during our cheap lunch session at Kedai Mesra next to the PCC.

Quickly we finish our lunch, we continue with our "smoko" session in front of the Petronas Twin Towers.
I really miss this session with them.
Feel sad inside but I need to rush back to the office since my lunch hour is only from 1-2pm :(


Me and them (minus Azfar whos snapping the photo)during our smoko session.

The people that I RINDU A LOT! =(

Happy meeting them even just for an hour.
I miss them so very much.
and some of the tweets makes me miss them more =)


*Waiting for the next get-together session with them! =D

I love you guys!