Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ready or not.. here I am

My first day in the non-profit org.
Email pun dah sah-sah belakang dia ada "org"
Oh.. they are using my full name for my email! Wah! Sounds so professional eh!

Ready to take up the challenge?
I don't feel good since I heard my immediate boss is sending his resignation letter today.
One is having his last day.. and another one is serving his 30 days sentence!
Fcukin big mess y'all! =D

Ini dah macam cerita
"Masuk mulut rimau keluar mulut buaya"
Hahahahahahahhaha.. Ape lah nasib!
Kesian si jari 9 ni =P

By the way,
I would not like to judge everybody and everything on my first day.
I always wanted to be positive.
But, see lah! How can you be positive if this kinds of story is being around your head on your 1st day?

Not so smooth I guess.

The people?
Nahhhh!!! I believed..I am the only one at my age.
The gen X...the rest are the gen Y with stiff faces and I have to accept the fact that they are not friendly. They don't talk at all.

Ahh..
I miss my people in the old place. But not the work. :P
I do nothing today.
Its 12.19 pm and what I did was yming-gtalking-facebooking-twittering and writing here.

Oh. Not everything is a bad thing here.
I managed to received one notebook! Yahooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Finally I have a laptop where I could use it anywhere.

Hm.. My seating also is not that bad.
Office scenario...?
Practically its like one of the "gomen office"
Selipar seret, tudung lady, makcik kepam, pakcik bantal and people who give you fake smiles and pretenders!

Am I ready to take up the challenge?
Ready or not..here I am.
"Saya akan buat yang terbaik"- My ass!
I know the workload is not the major issue!
People issue is the main agenda.

I'll give some timeline due to this scenario.
"If you cant beat them..please join them..
If you cant join them.. just leave"

I am not complaining, but I am telling.
Its all about the money- that's y I am here.

Lets see...how many months can I survive here.
People's perception..-Go to hell.
I need to learn the trade and tricks of the pretenders here.

I decided not to talk at all.
Talk when necessary.
Give them the "smiles" and start talking to my friends via internet.
Stop judging..do my work and lets see..how long can I lasts this time around.

Hm...

Not so good Friday then.
If God is still testing me.. I know He knows the best!
and I also know a lot of people will be LAUGHING OUT LOUD (lol) to me now.
Since your life and my life is in the different path. I wouldn't mind you LOL to me. No offence!
Please do so! *wink*

Happy berweekend, people!