Friday, April 22, 2011

Reasons that can make you smile =)

There are 1001 reasons that make you smile

As for me, meeting the siblings- therapy with the best friends, relaxing at home, DVD marathon during weekends and spending quality time with Todt are some of the reasons that can make you smile..the list will be go on and on and on..without the full stop.

Last night, I am adding another reason that can make me smile..widely.
It was not only make my smile become wider but it was also a part of self-esteem booster in my life.

I always tot that I was not meticulous enough, not excellent and could be a "headless chicken" when comes to work in my previous company.
Yet, a compliment received from one of my ex-client who called and give some rambling about the girl who replaced me.

He was furiously mad to her due to the deliverance of work and the lacked of "PR" skills
and the best part comes when he said...
"......this is when I miss Alia...."

One simple sentence could make me smile widely.
This particular client was so used to my style in servicing them.
We became friends when we working together.
This is my favourite client actually..;-)
and plus..we speak the same language.
That is why we are cool to each other.

I told him that -she is new and please give her few more chances.
Advise him to forward his concern and madness to her immediate boss and I believe that things will be better in the future ;-)

See? how important the communication in our lives.
PR itu penting yer!

I am smiling now..
Now, I know that I wasn't an idiot at all when comes to work.
and appreciation like this can boost my self esteem especially when it comes from the client himself.
=)

Thank you Mr. Client..you make my day!
Hiks!

Communications make things easier! =D