Thursday, April 28, 2011

My last "break-up" session on April

I am much relieved.
Really.
I didn't eat a lot last nite.
I am waiting for its end.

Yesterday, was my last "break-up" session for the month.
Hopefully, I'll be doing a lot of "make-up" session for the next 8 months in 2011.

Thank you Mummy for your help.
Thank you kaklong for your courage.
I know, without you guys..I wouldn't be able to do this alone.

It was one of the biggest mistake in my life.
I am so sorry to messing some areas in your mind for a quite sometimes.
I learnt a lesson.
I should be much matured in the future.

Thank you again Mummy, Kaklong, Abah, Keen, Ngah for the support and the "cleaning-alia's-shit" session.
I owe you guys..BIG TIME!
Thank you friends and siblings for the support and for the time...

Alhamdulillah.
=)

Everything (related to this) has come to an end.
Lets move on...shall we? :-)