Friday, April 1, 2011

"April Fool's Day" is just for the Fool!


I used to be the one who waited for April Fool's day every year.
and also be one of the scariest person on earth when comes to April Fool's day.

That was looonggg loooonggg looonggg time ago.
Back in the school days, I was one of the satan who always pranked people around me with the fools jokes and also be the victim of some idiotic people who loves this 1st April Day.

Today, as it reached the 1st April..I am no longer afraid.

Its just the 1st April of the year.
Nothing special.

I believed that April Fools day is just for the fools.
Why should you prank people only on the 1st day of April every year?
Why not doing it everyday like what I did to my people in the office?

Pathetically, some people think that their victim can't be mad on the 1st April.
I am thankful that my people, can't even be mad ..everyday!

We are the victim and we make some other people as our victim everyday.
These people that I have been seeing for the past 11 months are a group of greatest people in my whole life.

Prank them..
Laugh at them..
Make fun at them...
They will never have the urge to mad at you..
(It is only applied to our people..not outsider)

So, why wait for the 1st April to make fun of people around you?
Unlike me...I could make fun of them at anytime!

Because we love each other, we are like a long lost family and you'll never be like a fool when you could prank your people anywhere..anytime!

My people..-soon to be missed! :((