Sunday, May 15, 2011

19

I used to hate football damn much.
I didn't understand the reason why people are so attached with football
Satu biji bola kejar ramai-ramai nak masukkan dalam gol? WTF?

However, being a sister to Ngah makes me get in touched with football since I was eight.
He was a die hard fan of Manchester United.
Changes his mind a while to became the Liverfool's supporter and back as truly Red Devil's fan since then.

Yet, I need to watched some of the games on tv.
Sucks!

Few years later...
2003- There is this one hot guy were playing for United which turns me on.
Because of him, I have decided to watch football. Hah.
To watch Manchester United game (to be exact) and decided to become one of the fan.

I never know what is football all about.
Nehi knowledge
No nothing!
What I know was- he is so fucking hot and I dont mind spending a day with him (He popped up in my dreams sometimes) Haha!

See? The looks can influence a lot of people on a lot of things?!
Its proven.

I wast into football that much at that time. (I just wanted to watch my imaginary boyfriend on the field)
Until, my ex introduced me the whole meaning of football in 2005.
(He fed me with the ESPN/Starsport and etc sports related channels everyday.ok!)
Then only I get to know what are the "offside", "added time", "strategy", "points", "Champions League", "EPL Title" and what-so-ever that related.

I get so connected and emotional later that.
Still, I only watch some of United's big game.
Meaning- i.e- United vs Chealshit or United vs Liverfools or United vs Arsengal
But, I did learn some of the jargon, tricks and the excitement of watching "Satu biji bola kejar ramai2 nak masukkan dalam gol- WTF"

The adrenaline and the excitement is indescribable.
Since my ex was a truly United fan since 1976..it makes it all goooooddd for both of us! =)
I could watch 3.00 am game (Malaysian time) on working days and hoo-haa-ing with the victory the next day!
I also do understand some of the "football lingo" and I do know most of the United player (especially my imaginary boyfriend)

The excitement continues till today.
Even, the imaginary boyfriend are no longer with United. He left for Barca.(Shit!)...
and my real boyfriend becoming an EX
I am still a Manchester United fan!
(Although I am not well-versed about football talk..yet I understand some of the things that you guys been talked about=P)

Congratulations for the 19th title!
Chealshit, Liverfools and Arsengal..EAT YOUR HEART OUT!
Next- Champions League title..guys! =p

Glory Glory Man United!

-The news which makes me proud,y'all!-

*Figured who is my imaginary boyfriend yet? Baby,I miss you really bad! Hah!(Perasan mode activated) Do come to Malaysia and meet me..puhleeezzzz? =D

However..Guys read this...
Girls do watch football also ya.. Do not underestimate us even we wears hi-heels and doesn't play football like men!
and..
Girls,remember this..
Men thinks-a girl who knows about football are much attractive rather than a girls who has a pretty face/a big boobs and only talks about fashion/make-up or Channel E! =) Its like an additional points!

I am celebrating the victory..that is why I am not sleeping yet. Oh..Its 4++ am eh?

All Manchester United fans, lets celebrate this! Its the 19th!!
Have a good weekend,people!